Beacon Suites, located in NW Greensboro, has a simple boarding philosophy: We are different from the dormitory kennels which hold 50, 60, or more dogs in cages or runs where they get lost in the crowd. We sincerely believe every dog is special and we treat each dog as a special guest. We have only twenty indoor/outdoor suites in two new buildings along with eight special needs suites for the smaller dogs 15 lbs or less. This facility is always looking for ways to upgrade with fun additions for all sizes and breeds. We are constantly adding new play areas with agility equipment for your dog’s enjoyment; please look for our improvements as you follow us on Facebook.
We are proud that Beacon Suites is a stress-free and very personal Boarding Kennel facility that goes above and beyond the average kennel to ensure your pets comfort and happiness while they are a guest with us. We use elevated Kuranda beds covered with luxury fleece pads or plush blankets, along with Disney Jr. playing on individual TV’s in 11 suites for that homey feeling. The resort is fully climate controlled and thoroughly ventilated with an upgraded Train system to ensure clean air for good health. We have also added sky lights to give warmth from natural light. We enjoy playing with the dogs in one of our 6 outdoor play areas. During Play Times Hours, we close to the public from 12pm-3pm daily to dedicate our time fully with no distractions to our boarding guests.
In 2011, Beacon Suites opened up with Building One which has 12 indoor/outdoor suites and four special needs suites. In July of 2014, the second building opened; where we have a full service grooming section with eight new King indoor/outdoor suites along with four new Special Needs suites. Our growth will consist of amenities that we will be adding more excitement and pleasure for a future guest. Follow our Facebook page for upcoming events and additions! Beacon Suites is small and is the most personal boarding kennel in the NW Greensboro area. We are always on site to see to your pet’s every need, Beacon Suites is more than a dog boarding kennel; it is a pet hotel that loves to pamper your dog- and we do!
- All-inclusive, small facility – every suite is private.
- Family owned and operated facility. We live on the premises.
- Cage-free environment.
- Drop-off and pick-ups seven days a week.
- We are open every day except Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. (We close at noon on Christmas Eve.)
- Each dog receives hands-on attention and affection.
- Dogs enjoy exercise and play each day.
- All dogs are let out for an outdoor break at least every 3-4 hours per day no extra fee.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own food to avoid digestion problems.
- We will be happy to give your pets any special diet you provide, refrigerated and heated if you like.
- Beacon Suites administers your dog’s medications per your instructions. There is no extra fee.
- Each Suite is large enough for families of two, or three dogs to share one suite and stay together.
- TVs and music in each building.
- Full grooming available. Call (336) 298-4712 for more information.
We invite you and your dog to schedule a tour of Beacon Suites dog boarding resort and learn more about our family operated facility. You can genuinely think of us as people who sincerely care about your furry family members. We are hoping you will find Beacon Suites Pet Resort to be more than a boarding kennel and more like a comfortable home away from home for your dog.
For booking please call (336) 298-4712, or email at email@example.com.
Our hours of operation are:
- Drop off:
- Monday-Friday 3:00pm-6:00pm Only / Saturday and Sunday 3:00pm-5:00pm Only
- Pick up:
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-12:00pm / Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoon pick up is available with a $18 daycare fee per dog
Special needs: (6 ft. X 4 ft. indoor suite) – $28/per night Our special needs suites are located beside the front desk in Building One and across from grooming in Building Two, for special attention for those dogs that may need it. This area is to insure the small, old, timid, recent surgeries, or handicap dogs are not nervous when they stay at Beacon Suites. Each special needs area has its own unique outdoor play area to ensure a peaceful area for those who like it quiet.
Queen Suite: (16 ft. X 4 ft. indoor/outdoor) – $30/per night These suites are great for one dog or two medium or small dogs that enjoy being together.
King Suite: (16 ft. X 5 ft. indoor/outdoor) – $32/per night These suites will accommodate the largest dogs or large families.
Additional pets sharing same suite: Rate of $18 for each additional dog.
DayCare: (Available Monday – Thursday)
Puppy Program (Up to 1 year old) $20.00 per day
1 year & Older $25 per day
We only do day care if day capacity is available.
All pets must have proof of current vaccinations, including rabies, distemper/parvo (DHPP), and bordetella (kennel cough), from a licensed veterinarian. We can not accept self-administered shots or titer tests.
Please have your veterinarian email or fax us immunization information or bring your own copy for our records. Pets should be neutered or spayed but Beacon Suites will consider exceptions. For the safety of all our guests and staff we only accept healthy and friendly pets.
We will need immunization records emailed or faxed over from your vet.
E-mail: Beacon.Suites@yahoo.com Fax: (336) 298-4713
Please print out and fill in our business forms for your dog’s file: